If you enjoy developing relationships with people, and are a pet lover, too, then we’ve got the job for you! Acton Veterinary Group is looking for a veterinary Client Service Representative to join our team in Granbury! The right candidate will be an animal lover, a hardworking team player, and have a friendly and ready-to-help attitude. At Acton Veterinary Group, we work hard but have fun doing it. We believe in being an advocate for pets not only through the veterinary services we provide but through our communication with clients, too. Client education and services are top priorities! We work with the client to provide the care their pets need.
Always Striving to Be Our Best
Working with us means putting your best foot forward, day in and day out. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and as a part of our team, those responsibilities become yours as well. Our hospital offers a variety of services including digital X-ray, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, and a full surgical suite! What’s more is that our animal hospital sees more than your traditional pets—we see small exotic mammals too, including ferrets, rabbits, rodents, and more! When looking for veterinary Client Service Representative jobs, you’ll want to put us at the top of your list!
- Have experience as a Veterinary receptionist (CSR) at least 1 year or have worked in a vet clinic before (not necessarily as a receptionist) at least 1 year
- Upon acceptance of a job off for this role, you will also be required to complete a 30-day training program
- Greet every client and their pet who walks through our doors and make them feel at home!
- Check clients and their pets in for their appointment
- Check clients and their pets out
- Manage the clinic’s emails
- Answer the phones
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Work with others as a part of a team for providing exceptional pet health
- Take care of the client area (putting out coffee and snacks, keeping the area clean, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Get
When you’re a part of our team, you’re a part of the family. Just as we treat each pet like family, we treat our employees the same, too. You’ll be part of an energetic, supportive team who will encourage you to explore your passions and continue to grow in your veterinary career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, too.
Where You’ll Be Working
We have two animal hospitals in Granbury, Texas: Acton Animal Hospital and Morgan Street Animal Hospital. You may be asked to work in both or either location (but they’re very near to each other, so it’s not much of a hike!). Granbury is a fine little town. Being 30 minutes from Fort Worth means it has all the best features of a big city, with all the coziness and tranquility of a country town. In the center of our town is Lake Granbury, a peaceful spot for recreational pastimes like boating and fishing. Our historic downtown square offers plenty to do and see, and always has something going on at the weekend!